Interior design art photography
If just high quality and beautiful interior design photography suits you, than yes, I also can do this way of course. But honestly, not only me. There are not a few interior photographers in Saint-Petersburg who offer such a product. But what if you want not only this? How about the cozy feeling arising when you are looking at the interior design photo? What about the atmosphere of home comfort in the photography?
Or perhaps, your interiors are more looking like palace halls and you want to emphasize its solemnity and luxury in the photos? It’s not a problem! I can do this way too.
The first type of interior photography and the second one I both call “interior design art photography”. If you are looking for something like this, I am exactly who you need.
Who am I?
Twice, in January 2017 and 2018, I won “Best Of Houzz” award in “Client service” nomination. Besides, I am the one of the recommended interior photographers on this web platform about house repair and design.
In March 2017, I successfully completed “Interior Design Photography” online course by Serge Ramelli on Udemy and got the appropriate certificate:
In January 2018, I successfully too completed “Mastering Architecture and Real Estate Photography” online course by Charlie Borland on Udemy and got the certificate as well:
Who were my clients? By the moment, I successfully completed the orders by The State Russian museum, “Mega” mall, “New Peterhof”, “New Day”, “Dashkova Residence”, “Alegria” and “YouPiter” hotels, “Bellas-Artes” design studio, “Dacha” country club, “Amulet” restaurant and many others: Customer Reviews.
My prices are really affordable considering high quality of the photos and depend on whether you need only HDR-photos or also HDR-panoramas of the most spectacular rooms. For your money every
whim… oops, I wanted to say that you’ll get the high quality art photos of your interiors in two options: in the maximum resolution suitable for printing and in the size optimized for the web using.
Advantages that you will get working with me:
1. My responsibility, professionalism and punctuality: I’m not only consider your wishes but also don’t miss the deadlines and never late. In addition, although I work quite fast I never sacrificing quality in favor of speed;
2. My artistic taste and innate sense of frame. It’s clear that the second feature is not my achievement but my lucky – I was born with it. But the first one has been improved by my many years of experience in art photography and my interest in painting;
3. As mentioned above, I always make the HDR-images. It takes more time comparing to standard photos but at the same time helps to show all the beauty and originality of your interior design;
4. If you want I can invite my friend, a certified designer decorator on the shooting. She pays her attention to a specific elements of design and makes necessary adjustments to give the maximum of artistry (beautifully knitted a sweater throw on the sofa, for instance, that can gives more life and color rhyme with some vivid design element; as a result, such a little detail can help create an ideal interior design photo);
If you want to know what exactly I do to make my interior photos here is my algorithm in general:
1. First of all, I study a room plans and watch any photos you have even amateur ones;
2. Preparing the room for shooting. That means I always not only mindfully choose the foreshortenings but also try to create the most photogenic shot by a small permutation, if it’s necessary. And you shouldn’t worry – all the chairs, floor lamps, curtains etc. I always carefully return to their starting positions;
3. Photo process itself. I make quite a laborious and time-consuming photography in order to get the HDR-photos. It includes making at least three images with the different exposures for each foreshortening to get the maximum of details in shadows and highlights. Moreover, you may also order an HDR-panoramas for the most spectacular rooms;
4. Photo editing. It consists of:
– a. alignment of verticals and horizon to get rid of any distortions like “falling walls”, “sloping horizon” or “arched walls”;
– b. elimination of small room defects like attritions on the walls, scratches on the floor etc. – all the things that eye doesn’t notice in the space but that are evident on the photo;
– c. color correction including elimination of an unpleasant yellow, green or violet tints of artificial light;
– d. combining of several images with the different exposures to get an HDR-photo;
– e. final art editing that means adding the most appropriate effect like sharpening or soft focus or something else;
5. Finally, saving the completed photos in two options: in the maximum resolution suitable for printing and in the size optimized for the web using.
Because me and my designer never sit idly by, connect with me beforehand, please. So we can appoint the shooting date and time. To do this, please contact me by e-mail email@example.com, or phone number +7-921-184-26-62, or contact form on my web site on the Contacts page.